Cancer

edited May 2013 in Health
We talked about types of cancers.

IT IS USUALLY AN ATTEMPT WITHIN THE TUMOR (then the tumor has a life of its own), AS DOES MUCH TISSUE OF THIS TYPE. YES, IT MUST BE GIVEN A FERTILE FIELD IN WHICH TO GROW. LET US GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE: THE TUMORS OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM ARE ESPECIALLY VIRULENT. MOST OF THESE COME ABOUT IN SOULS SLIGHTLY ASHAMED OF THEIR FECES, OR MORBIDLY CONCERNED WITH THE MECHANICS OF DEFECATION. THE CURATIVE SURGICAL PROCEDURE ONLY ENHANCES THIS CONCERN, AS DEFECATION IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS AND IMPERATIVE TO THE SOUL. HE BECOMES MORE INTROSPECTIVE THAN EVER, AND MORE DEDICATED TO ELIMINATION THAN EVER. NOW WE ARE NOT SUGGESTING THAT YOU CEASE OPERATING UPON MALIGNANT TUMORS OF THE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, OR OTHER MALIGNANT TUMORS — ONLY THAT YOU LEARN TO COUNSEL EFFECTIVELY.

There must be spiritual reasons for this.

OH, OF COURSE THERE ARE. THERE IS THE SPIRITUAL UNREST THAT ALL OF YOU EXPERIENCE, BUT THIS IS TRANSLATED AT A LOWER LEVEL INTO THE BODILY FUNCTIONS. IF THE SOUL IS UNABLE TO DEAL WITH THE SPIRITUAL LONGING, HE DEALS WITH THE INSTINCTIVE CENTERS’ LONGING. FOR INSTANCE, YOU IN THIS ROOM SEEK THE SPIRIT, WHILE MANY SOULS TRANSLATE THIS LONGING INTO INSTINCTIVE CENTER NEEDS — WARMTH, COMFORT, A FULL STOMACH, AND PASSIVE ENTERTAINMENT. THE INSTINCTIVE CENTER FUNCTIONS ONLY BECAUSE OF INTEREST WHEN THE OTHER CENTERS ARE INACTIVATED OR HAVE BEEN SATISFIED.

Is it possible to know the motive behind a tumor of the gastrointestinal system?

ONLY IF YOU WERE WILLING TO SPEND THE NECESSARY TIME WITH EACH PATIENT — THAT IS TO, SAY, DEVELOP A CERTAIN LEVEL OF INTIMACY WITH THEM. THIS IS BEING DONE TO A LIMITED EXTENT IN THE HOLISTIC HEALTH CENTERS, BUT THERE AGAIN, HERE WE HAVE HALF-TRAINED PRACTITIONERS WITH MORE ZEAL THAN SKILL.

THERE ARE EVEN MANY WAYS THAT YOU CAN SAY YOU CAUSED YOUR CANCER. THE PROCESS IS SOMETHING LIKE THIS: 1. I AM SAD; 2. I DON’T WISH TO GO ON LIKE THIS; 3. PLEASE HELP ME; 4. NO ONE CARES; 5. THERE IS NO ONE OUT THERE; 6. I WISH TO DIE; 7. I WISH TO SHOW THEM THAT THEY CANNOT DO THIS TO ME; 8. I WILL MAKE A MESS. AND WITH EACH LEVEL OF RECOGNITION OR LACK THEREOF THERE IS ANOTHER STEP. FOR INSTANCE, “I AM SAD” MAY BRING ON A COLD. IF RELIEF COMES, THAT IS ALL THAT IS NECESSARY. IF WE PROGRESS TO “I DON’T WISH TO GO ON LIKE THIS”, A VIRUS MAY SUPERVENE OF A MORE SERIOUS NATURE. “PLEASE HELP ME” MAY BRING ON A MORE DISABLING PROBLEM. “THERE IS NO ONE OUT THERE” OFTEN RESULTS IN A CHRONIC NATURE THAT BRINGS THE PATIENT INTO YOUR OFFICE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. “I WILL SHOW THEM’’ IS THE STAGE WHERE THE PATIENT DEVELOPS AN ILLNESS THAT MUST BE TAKEN CARE OF BY SOMEONE ELSE. “I WILL MAKE A MESS” IS OF COURSE THE LAST STAGE, WHERE OTHERS ARE FORCED TO DEAL WITH YOUR NASTIES. THE PATIENT WHO HAS REACHED THE “I WILL MAKE A MESS” STAGE HAS EXHAUSTED ALL ADULT PLEADING AND REGRESSES BACK INTO CHILDHOOD, WHERE NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT IS PREFERABLE TO NO REINFORCEMENT AT ALL.

SOURCE: Michael teachings Transcripts
Tagged: