Intellectual Center

edited May 2013 in Centers
How can I tell when I’m in the Intellectual Center?

THERE IS A VAST DIFFERENCE IN THE SHEER EXPENDITURE OF ENERGY. THOSE WHO ARE TRAPPED IN THE MOVING CENTER EXPEND MORE PHYSICAL ENERGY THAN THOSE IN THE MOVING PART OF INTELLECTUAL CENTER. THE ENERGY SPENT IS OF A DIFFERENT QUALITY. OFTEN THE BODY IS NOT TIRED EVEN THOUGH TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF INTELLECTUAL ENERGY IS SPENT, CAUSING THE PERSON TO EXPEND FAR BEYOND ITS INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT. HOWEVER, IN MOVING CENTERED SOULS THE REVERSE IS OFTEN TRUE. THEY SELDOM ARE ABLE TO WORK TO FULL INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY BECAUSE THE BODY TIRES SO RAPIDLY. ONCE THE BODY GOES TO SLEEP, THEN MECHANICAL MAN HAS LOST HIS HOLD ON THE INTELLECTUAL FUNCTIONING.

How could I tell if I am in Intellectual Center?

BY HER ABILITY TO WORK STEADILY ON AN INTELLECTUALLY BASED PROJECT, NOT IN FITS AND STARTS SUCH AS SHE DOES NOW.

How can I get in touch with Intellectual Center?

THIS WILL BE THE MOST DIFFICULT FOR YOU, AND FOR ALL OTHERS IN THE CENTERING YOU ARE IN, AS IT INVOLVES SINGLE-MINDED CONCENTRATION, AND APPLICATION OF NON-JUDGMENTAL LOGIC. READING VERY STUDIOUS WORKS HAS DONE IT FOR OTHER STUDENTS. CONTINUOUS STUDY WILL ALSO DO IT. THE DETERMINING FACTOR IS THE BOREDOM FACTOR. AS SOON AS BOREDOM CREEPS IN, THE EMOTIONAL CENTER HAS CREPT IN TOO. BOREDOM IS SIMPLY NOT INTELLECTUALLY POSSIBLE. IT IS A LOWER EMOTIONAL FUNCTION. MOST OF THE TIME, IN FACT, IT IS A FUNCTION OF THE EMOTIONAL PART OF MOVING CENTER.

SOURCE: Michael Teachings Transcripts