Emotional Center

edited May 2013 in Centers
Give an example of what happens in the Emotionally Centered person.

THE EMOTIONALLY CENTERED INDIVIDUALS OFTEN COMPLAIN OF “BUTTERFLIES” IN THE STOMACH IN TIMES OF STRESS OR EXCITEMENT. MANY TIMES INTESTINAL CRAMPS FOLLOW EXTREME STRESS; MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO DIARRHEA AND CONSTIPATION ALSO. INTELLECTUALLY CENTERED SOULS OFTEN COUGH IN MOMENTS OF STRESS, CLEAR THE THROAT, ETC.

About tears and the Emotional center.

TEARS ARE, OF COURSE, THE OUTWARD MANIFESTATION OF A WORKING EMOTIONAL CENTER. IF THE TEARS ARE SHED FOR NO REASON, IN OTHER WORDS, THEY ARE CROCODILE TEARS, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT THE SOUL IS EMOTIONALLY
CENTERED. INTELLECTUALLY CENTERED SOULS SIMPLY DO NOT CRY FROM INTELLECTUAL CENTER NO MATTER HOW TRYING THE SITUATION MIGHT BE. IN ADOLESCENT FEMALES ON THIS PLANET, THE TEARS ARE SOMETIMES A LEARNED RESPONSE, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EMOTIONS. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT UNBALANCED EMOTIONALLY CENTERED SOULS CANNOT CRY, FOR GOOD REASON: IT IS SIMPLY THAT THIS IS THEIR MOST FREQUENT RESPONSE, AND SOMETIMES IS EQUIVALENT TO THE BOY CRYING WOLF SO MANY TIMES THAT EVENTUALLY NO ONE ANSWERS. THE WOLVES GOBBLED HIM UP.

Am I in Emotional Center when I am meditating? It seems like I am simply perceiving.

SOMETIMES IT IS HIGHER EMOTIONAL CENTER AND THIS CAN BE REFERRED BACK TO THE TRIANGLES. EMOTIONAL CENTER, WHEN IT IS NOT THE TRAP, ACTS MERELY AS A BAROMETER, SENSING THE VARIANCES AROUND. THIS INCLUDES THE DANGERS AND THE ANGER, THE JOY AND THE PAIN BEING BEAMED ABOUT. THIS CENTER MAKES NO JUDGMENT ON THIS INFORMATION AND CANNOT REACT TO ANY SITUATION WHEN IT IS BEING USED IN TANDEM WITH THE OTHER CENTERS. WHEN IT IS THE TRAP, IT IS UTILIZED MUCH AS THE OTHER CENTERS, HAVING THEN A THINKING, REACTING AND ACTING PART.

PLEASE, STUDENTS, THINK! THIS DOES NOT DIFFER FROM THE OTHER CENTERS. BALANCED MAN THINKS WITH THE INTELLECTUAL CENTER, PERCEIVES WITH EMOTIONAL CENTER, AND ACTS WITH THE MOVING CENTER. THE DIVISIONS NO LONGER HOLD [when you are in] IN BALANCE.

Then it is not Emotional Center that feels “happiness” when I see a beautiful sunset? The group thought, no, that it came from Intellectual Center making the judgment of beauty.

DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND. THERE IS NO BAD WORK CONNECTED WITH JUDGING A SUNSET AS BEAUTIFUL. IT IS SIMPLY NOT THE WORK OF A BAROMETER, BUT OF THE REACTING PART OF INTELLECT THAT PREFERS SUNSETS TO DEAD RATS.

Source: Michael Teachings Transcripts