Comments on the Modes

edited May 2013 in Modes
May we have some information on Modes?

SOULS IN THE REPRESSION MODE ARE UNABLE TO EXPERIENCE EITHER JOY OR SADNESS TO ANY NOTICEABLE EXTENT. THERE IS AN AIR OF POIGNANCY OR WISTFULNESS ABOUT THEM THAT IS UNMISTAKABLE. THEY SAY TO YOU, IN EFFECT, “MAKE MY LIFE MORE”.

PERSEVERATORS ARE UNABLE TO GIVE UP OLD, WORN OUT HABITS, EVEN THOUGH THEY RECOGNIZE THEIR FUTILITY. THEY SAY, “BUT I CAN’T DO IT BECAUSE I NEVER DID IT BEFORE, AND I’M TOO OLD TO CHANGE”. THEY ARE TOO OLD TO CHANGE THE DAY THEY ARE BORN.

SOULS IN CAUTION APPROACH ALL NEW THINGS WITH TIMIDITY. THEY ARE THE ENGLISHMAN WHO CARRIES AN UMBRELLA EVEN THOUGH THE SKIES ARE CLOUDLESS, BECAUSE IT MIGHT RAIN. THEY ARE USUALLY WELL PREPARED FOR ALL CONTINGENCIES, AND HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE PLAN FOR EVERYTHING. THEY REQUIRE MUCH DELIBERATION. THEY ARE SAYING, “SLOW DOWN, YOU ARE MOVING TOO FAST FOR ME”.

SOULS IN OBSERVATION ARE THE ONLY SOULS WE KNOW OF WHO CAN SPEAK OF THEIR OWN LIVES IN THE THIRD PERSON. THEY ARE DISTINGUISHED BY A SLIGHTLY REMOTE BUT POLITE DETACHMENT, AND A SENSE OF NONINVOLVEMENT, OFFERING LOGICAL BUT NOT CONSOLING ADVICE. THEY ARE VERY GOOD IN CRISIS SITUATIONS, EVEN IF THE CRISIS IS THEIR OWN, BECAUSE THEY CAN USUALLY STAND OUTSIDE OF IT AND OBSERVE.

THOSE SOULS IN AGGRESSION OFTEN APPEAR TO BE PLOWING UPHILL AGAINST THE WIND. THEY WILL PURSUE THEIR OWN AMBITIONS WITH A DOGGED DETERMINATION THAT PUTS ALL OTHER SOULS TO SHAME. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE POOR SOULS WHO STAND IN THEIR WAY — THEY OFTEN GET PLOWED UNDER, ESPECIALLY IN THE EARLY CYCLES. INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE STORMY FOR SOULS IN THIS MODE.

SOULS IN THE PASSION MODE APPROACH LIFE WITH MORE ENTHUSIASM THAN ANY OTHER MODE, WHICH IS WHY THEY OFTEN APPEAR TO BE SUFFERING MORE THAN ANY OTHER SOULS. IN LIFE THEIR EXPECTATIONS OF OTHERS ARE TREMENDOUS, AND CONSEQUENTLY MORE OFTEN DASHED THAN IN OTHER MODES. THEIR INNATE CAPACITY FOR WARMTH IS SOMETIMES SMOTHERING IN CLOSE INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS, ESPECIALLY IN THE YOUNGER CYCLES. STUDENTS CAN CHANGE THIS. SOULS IN PASSION EXPECT OTHERS TO GIVE THEIR “ALL”, AND EXPECT THAT ALL TO EQUAL THEIR OWN. THE DISAPPOINTMENT THEREIN IS NOT TOO SURPRISING.

THE SOUL IN POWER HAS AN OUTWARD APPEARANCE OF STRENGTH, AND INSPIRES CONFIDENCE IN OTHERS BECAUSE OF THIS. THE SOUL IN POWER, IN ORDER TO BE IN ESSENCE, MUST BE AT OR NEAR THE TOP IN ALL SITUATIONS, EVEN IF THIS MEANS CREATING A BRAND NEW SITUATION. THESE SOULS ARE THE INNOVATORS, THE INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE. SOULS IN POWER ARE VERY APPARENT — THEY STAND OUT IN A CROWD. SOULS IN POWER OFFER A ROCKLIKE SHOULDER FOR THE WORLD TO CRY ON.

SOUCE: Michael Teachings Transripts