Aura Colors

edited May 2013 in Auras
Someone discussed coming across a new concept in two different places — one, through William Bucke’s book, Cosmic Consciousness; also in the Book of Auras; and Edgar Cayce — that man’s ability to see certain colors, such as blue, is a recent development — it could not be seen in ancient history.

COLOR PERCEPTION, AS ALL OTHER PERCEPTIONS, IS A PART OF THE NORMAL PATTERN OF EVOLUTION; THAT IS VALID, YES. WE WOULD PLACE PERCEPTION OF SHADES OF THE PRIMARY COLORS FURTHER BACK IN HISTORY, THOUGH, AND THE SECOND[ary] COLORS LATER. AT THE TIME OF PERICLES [ancient Greece, 495-429 BC], ONLY VIVID SHADES OF GREEN COULD BE PERCEIVED AS A SEPARATE SHADE.

What are the aura’s significance?

YOU ARE MORE AT PEACE IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS ESTHETICALLY PLEASING TO YOU. WITH THIS TOOL YOU CAN SOMETIMES CREATE SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT. THE AURAS DO MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT THE ORIENTATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL FRAGMENT, YES. PREDOMINANTLY SPIRITUALLY ORIENTED SOULS TEND TO SHOW THE BRIGHTEST BLUES. THE VIVID COLORS USUALLY EMANATE FROM DYNAMISM.

What about yellow?

THIS IN YOU INDICATES YOUR DRIVE AND COMES FROM DYNAMISM.

What about red?

THIS EMANATES FROM THE EMOTIONAL CENTER.

What about violet?

THIS IN YOU INDICATES THE DRIVE TO FEEL THAT WHICH IS SPIRITUAL WITHIN YOU.

Can it change to another color.

YES. THE REDS ARE EMOTIONAL COLORS, YES. VIOLET SUGGESTS WORK.

I am supposed to be in a Passion Mode and yet I am blue-green?

YOU DO HAVE MANY MODIFYING OVERLEAVES.

Does gray indicate Repression?

YES. GRAY HAS. IT IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR INTELLECTUALLY CENTERED STOICS TO SHOW PREDOMINANT GRAY. SOME ARE MUCH MORE PREDOMINANT THAN YOU. YOU ARE SHOWING MUCH MORE BLUE THAN GRAY. WE SIMPLY SAID THAT IT IS NOT UNUSUAL. YOU DO HAVE SOME VERY BRIGHT OVERLEAVES.

As I understand it, the aura green has to do with healing. Is there something along that line that I should be pursuing that I am not now doing?

GREEN DOES INDICATE STRONG DRIVES TO SERVE, YES, AND MOST OF THOSE WHO CHOOSE HEALING AND ARE SUCCESSFUL DO HAVE THIS. YOU HAVE WITHIN YOU THE ABILITY, BUT NOT THE SCOPE OR KNOWLEDGE, BUT COULD CONCEIVABLY ATTAIN THIS. IT WOULD BE MUCH WORK, BUT PERHAPS FAR MORE REWARDING THAN WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW. YOU COULD CERTAINLY WORK MIRACLES IN THE DESIGN OF CERTAIN ELECTRONIC CRUTCHES. (Last week we discussed biofeedback machines for inducing a hypnotic state where positive suggestions could supplant old, negative ones — devices to tune you into your essence.)

What might I develop from my green aura?

YOU WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A MORE INTELLECTUAL APPROACH, BUT THERE AGAIN, THE ABILITY IS THERE ALONG WITH THE DRIVE. YOU CAN LEARN TO DO ENERGY TRANSFERS QUITE EASILY. THE SKILL WILL LIE IN NOT EXHAUSTING YOURSELF IN THE PROCESS.

What can I do with my bright blue aura?

WE WOULD SAY THAT MOST OF THE ESOTERIC TEACHERS HAVE BLUE AURAS.

Could we have some information on the different colors and their meanings?

THE YELLOWS AND ORANGES DENOTE LEADERSHIP AND DOMINANCE DRIVES. IT IS NOT UNUSUAL FOR OLDER WARRIORS TO HAVE THIS; YOUNG ONES TOO. THIS ALSO DENOTES VITALITY. THESE ARE NEITHER RIGHT NOR WRONG UNLESS THEY ARE RENDERED COLORLESS BY CONFLICT. THEY ARE JUST A PICTURE OF YOUR TOTAL PERSONALITY. IT JUST IS.

Does cowardliness have anything to do with Old souls?

NOT MUCH. SOME OLD SOULS HAVE YELLOW STREAKS. THIS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT THEY WILL BE COWARDLY, JUST VERY CAUTIOUS.

Does this have anything to do with the common language referring to a “yellow streak” in fearful people?

YES. FEAR OFTEN BRINGS THE YELLOW IN A GIVEN SOUL’S AURA TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS SUBLIMINALLY VISIBLE.

I thought yellow meant leadership.

IT DOES WHEN IT IS PERMANENT.

When it is said that a person is “seeing red”, is he seeing through his own aura?

SOMETIMES, YES, THEY ARE, AND WHAT HE SEES IS MORE ORANGE THAN RED. ANGER AND FEAR ARE QUITE CLOSE TO PASSION — BOTH ARE WHAT COULD BE CALLED FIERY EMOTIONS.

How can I develop my pink aura?

REDDISH PINKS ARE ALWAYS SENSUAL COLORS. THERE IS NOTHING NEGATIVE THERE ABOUT THIS AURA. IT IS HEALTHY AND VIBRANT.

Chakras within auras?

THIS IS ANOTHER PERCEPTION. THAT IS OF THE SUBTLE CHANGES IN THE WAVELENGTHS OF DIFFERENT ENERGY SOURCES.

Why do I, a Spiritualist, have a red aura?

THIS WHOLE LINE OF QUESTIONING SHOULD PROVE MOST FRUITFUL IN ALLOWING YOU TO FLASH ON THE GREAT DIFFERENCES. THE VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF OVERLEAVES MODIFY THE SOUL. THE VARIOUS COMBINATIONS MELD TOGETHER AND PRODUCE THE TOTAL PACKAGE. THE SPIRITUALIST PRIEST IN GROWTH IS, FOR INSTANCE, USUALLY IN THE BLUISH DEEP COLOR RANGE, GOING TOWARD THE REDS. THIS IS MODIFIED BY THE PASSION MODE, AND WILL OFTEN DEEPEN THE AURA TO A DARK RED OR EVEN A BLUISH-RED.

What about yellow-orange?

PRIMARILY DYNAMIC OVERLEAVES PRODUCE VIVID, BRIGHT COLORS.

What do I do with my turquoise aura?

THIS DENOTES THE SEARCHING PERSONALITY THAT CAUSED YOU TO SEEK THIS AND OTHER TEACHING(S), BUT BECAUSE IT IS SO BRIGHT, IT ALSO SUPPLIES YOU DRIVE THAT ENABLES YOU TO SUCCEED. THIS CAN BE CHANNELED TO ALL OF YOU TO BECOME SPIRITUALLY SUCCESSFUL ALSO.

Do the planets influence auras?

NO.

What about white auras? Do they represent Christ?

WE AGREE WITH THAT.

SOURCE: Michael Teachings Transcripts
Tagged: